The Signature Talk Generator
I. Introduction/ Positioning
II. Body Template
IV. Did you include the 5 P’s?
- Your Audience
- Your Topic
- Your Talk
- Your Offer
- Did I create enough of a gap so they can really experience the distance between where they are now and what’s possible for them?
- Did you build promise and hope, so they are inspired about what’s possible and can see that with your offer it’s in reach?
- Did you include plenty of social proof, case studies, testimonials, success stories so they can see that many people have succeeded with your offer and they can too?
- Did you use a transition bullet to segue into the Going Forward plan?
V. Live Talk vs. Teleseminar Limiters
- For a live talk use both a Today Only time limiter and a First X# of People quantity limiter
- For a teleseminar use quantity only as many people will listen to a playback. you also have a longer sales cycle with teleseminars so if it’s your own launch call, you can include disappearing payment plans, early bird pricing, etc. (See Lisa’s 6-Figure Teleseminar Secrets product for a step-by-step teleseminar launch plan.)